Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: model 14 sound

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MikeInNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Old Guy:
    <BFG> That WOULD explain why the ones I've seen had 902's wouldn't it?

    I'm always careful about saying though unless I'm pretty sure. Been bitten on the *** to many times.

    Appreciate the info.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you read my response you would have noticed I wasn't responding to you but the one above you.

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member
    model 14 sound


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Mike- I was trying to be funny guess it fell flat.
    I wasn't commenting on anything other than me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28184593 times.